Diploma in Child and Adolescent Counselling
What's in your Counselling Course Pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course pack:
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a counsellor.
- 9 counselling assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help check that you can tackle each type of counselling.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
- ‘How to Achieve More!’ Planner. It contains forms for self-discovery and vision, a 12-month goals’ planner, a study plan and scheduler, study tips,
and a monthly reflection and assessment form. Exclusive to your course. †
- A Quick Start Guide,to get you started on the course.
- ‘How to Write Assignments’ booklet (right). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It’s not available elsewhere.
- A sturdy ring binder that holds the course modules. Lies flat for ease of study. In the online edition, we provide the modules as online PDFs.†
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.†
- ‘How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course’ booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Personal career advice during the course.
- ’49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service’ booklet (right). Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
† In the online edition this is provided as downloadable PDFs.†† Not in online edition.
Bonus 1. Free mentoring when you complete the course (Value £460)
Once you complete the course, we’ll give you three months’ free business mentoring.
You’ll have a personal mentor who’ll help you set up your own practice (if that’s your choice).
For three months after getting your Diploma you’ll get one-to-one advice and support from an active practitioner.
So if you’re unsure on how to launch your own practice, this mentoring programme will put you on the road to success.
And because it’s all part of the Blackford Centre’s course, it won’t cost you a penny.
Bonus 2. You get the files for a free counsellor’s website (Value £385)
You get a free counsellor’s website, complete with sample text. Just change the text to suit your needs, upload it to your site, and you’ll have your own website!
If you went to a designer, they would charge you at least £385 for this work. And because we know what clients want from a counsellor’s website, the pages are better than what a designer would provide.
Click here to learn more about the free counsellor’s website.
Bonus 3: You get a free copy of Business Blueprints (Value £17)
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 4. A Guide to Online Counselling (Value £16)
This guide teaches you how to offer an online counselling service. It’s not available elsewhere.
Bonus 5. Your First Client Celebration Kit (Value £31)
What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items
Bonus 6. Counsellor’s Toolkit (value £37).
This ebook contains 21 tried and tested tools used by professional counsellors. They help you understand your client better, give the client insights into themselves, and let the client move forward with their life. If you’re unsure how to help a client, these powerful tools provide instant aids. Each of the 21 tools includes practical ‘how-to’ instructions for use. Use the Counsellor’s Toolkit and see your client transformed. This toolkit is not available anywhere else.
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.