Yes. You can make five monthly payments. There is no extra charge. You can find the cost of paying by instalments by clicking 'Fees and Registration', and then 'Pay Monthly'.
Yes. Just let us know within 60 days of receiving it, and return it in good condition (if you have the printed edition) , and we'll send you a full refund.
Yes. Our course has been endorsed under the Quality Licence Scheme.
This means we have undergone an external quality check to ensure that our organisation and the courses we offer meet certain quality criteria. Endorsement involves a robust and rigorous quality audit by external inspectors to ensure quality is consistently met. A regular review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
To this end, the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at QLS Level 4 Award against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of difficulty involved in successful completion by the learner.
When you successfully complete this course you will receive a Certificate of Achievement and a Learner Unit Summary(which lists the details of all the units you have completed as part of your course).
Read more about course endorsement here
You can start the course at any time: today, tomorrow or next month. Whenever is best for you
You can study at home, or wherever you want. The course does not involve you being in a classroom or going to a test centre.
Many students complete the course in three to four months. But you can do it as quickly or slowly as you want. That's one advantage of distance learning.
You will have permanent access to the course.
Me and my location
Yes. Please talk to us about how we can accommodate you. We're able to make suitable accommodations.
You don’t need any specific qualifications or experience. You just need the motivation to succeed.
- Don't worry. We understand. But this course is nothing like your memories of being stuck inside a stuffy classroom on a summer's day with an old-fashioned teacher droning on.
- For a start, this is a subject that interests you (or you wouldn't have got this far).
- And getting this deep into the website shows that you can absorb information and concentrate for long periods of time.
- Also, you'll see that we write clearly and simply. And that's how we've written the course materials. It's true that some organisations write long and boring pages that make your eyes glaze over. We promise you that our course is nothing like that. You'll find this course is informative and enjoyable. In fact, many students are almost upset at finishing the course.
About the organisation
When you start comparing us with other course providers you might notice that:
- Some organisations will only give you 7 days to return your course if it’s not right for you. If our course is not what you expected and you want a full refund we allow you 60 days to return it and claim your money back.
- Some organisations will charge you an administration fee to return the course. We refund all of your fees.
- Many of our courses include details on business, marketing and finance, or finding a job (as applicable). This is something other courses tend to miss out.
Here are some answers we hope will reassure you.
We've been in operation since 1995; so we're very established.
We publish our physical address at the bottom of each page - and you are welcome to visit us.
We’re audited yearly by The Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is part of the Skills and Education Group, who are a national awarding organisation. (You can phone them to verify that).
You can read the Reviews of our students on the web site.
We publish an Ethical statement here
We're registered at Companies House: registration number 352 4886
Our VAT number is 729 1528 23
Our bank is NatWest, 7 High Street, Wells, Somerset (we have money in the bank and no loans or overdraft).
We're registered with the UK government's Register of Learning Providers (www.ukrlp.co.uk); Number 10009490.
And finally, we love what we do; and we wouldn't do anything to jeopardise it.