As a student on the course, you’ll receive a free, ready-made Marketing and Stationery Kit for Life Coaches.
All you have to do is add your name and contact details.
Marketing is the most important task for any life coach. And for many life coaches it’s the most difficult job. Many life coaching practices never get started because the life coach isn’t sure how to go about marketing. That’s why we produced this kit. It’s all done for you.
Each item in the kit is a downloadable and editable PDF or Word document. So they’re easy to edit and print. You don’t need any special software, just a free copy of Foxit PDF Reader which you can download. And we provide full instructions for use.
This Kit is sent to you approximately three months after enrolling. It’s the time at which you may be thinking of setting up your practice.
– Beautifully crafted by a talented designer; gives you instant sophistication and professionalism.
– Designed for maximum legibility, so more people will see them.
– Persuasive, yet subtle – the perfect blend for a life coach.
– Based on our years of experience.
– Creative design to give your advertising maximum appeal.
– Lose no time in thinking up your own advertisements or creating your own artwork.
– Print them from your computer. Or give the artwork to a local printer or newspaper. The choice is yours.
– Works with PC and Macs, on all computers.
– A complete kit, covering all your local advertising needs. Nine separate items give you total coverage of all marketing opportunities.
– The kit will drive enquiries to you. You could be inundated!
The seven-piece Marketing Kit comprises the following:
– Full colour A4 leaflet with sample copy that’s ready to use. Just change the name and address. It includes a list of your services and a price list, all of which you can quickly personalise.
– Advertisement for local newspaper, magazine or parish magazine. Size A6, black and white. Use this for putting ads into door-to-door free magazines.
– ‘Bandit’ sign for roadside railings. Motorists will see this sign while waiting at traffic lights.
– A5 full colour flyer for putting through letterboxes, or handing out at talks and exhibitions.
– A5 poster for lamp posts. Be seen by commuters and shoppers.
– Postcard for a supermarket pin board or newsagent’s window (full colour for added impact). Place this wherever you see postcards in shops.
– Three sample online ads. Use them to run Google AdWords ads in your local area. Or put them into ezines.
The three-piece Business Stationery Kit comprises:
– A4 letterhead. Your own personalised business notepaper.
– Business card. Get this printed by a local printer, or print it on your own computer using perforated card available from WH Smith and other stationers.
– Compliment slips. Useful for sending out literature or invoices, saves you having to write a letter each time.
Why the business stationery kit is great for you: Instead of wasting time and money on designers and printers, just copy these Word templates to your computer. Whenever you need to type a letter (or any other document), use the template, and it will produce beautiful and professional results.
How we produced the kit
We spent months researching life coaches’ leaflets and stationery.
Then we invited twelve leading designers to pitch for this work. Many said it couldn’t be done.
We were dissatisfied with the first designer’s attempt. So we revised the brief, and chose a second designer. More designs and text emerged until we were finally sure we had what we needed.
In short, a lot of effort went into creating this kit.
We’re professionals, and we knew what we wanted. So imagine how hard it is as a new life coach trying to get your marketing underway.
You can change the text in these documents at will. It’s incredibly flexible.