Accredited Diploma in Life Coaching Course
What's in your Life Coaching Course Pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course pack:
- A sturdily bound set of 21 modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you towards becoming a professional life coach. (In the online edition, you receive the modules as online PDFs).
- 71,400 words of practical ‘how-to’ text. Detailed information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional life coach.
- 37 videos. Sit back and relax as you absorb the information.
- 14 coaching assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that holds all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. This helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- Audio CD. A CD and online mp3 version of the course which you can download. This means you can listen to the course wherever you are – while commuting, in the car or on holiday.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for coaching. They also check that you can tackle each type of coaching.
- A techniques book to accompany the course materials (not in the online-only edition).
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your questions answered (not in the online-only edition).
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
- Details of how to contact other students.
- ‘How to Achieve More!’ Planner. It contains forms for self-discovery and vision, a 12-month goals’ planner, a study plan and scheduler, study tips,
and a monthly reflection and assessment form. Exclusive to your course. †
- A Quick Start Guide,to get you started on the course.
- ‘How to Write Assignments’ booklet (right). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It’s not available elsewhere.
- A sturdy ring binder that holds the course modules. Lies flat for ease of study. In the online edition, we provide the modules as online PDFs.†
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.†
- ‘How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course’ booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Personal career advice during the course.
- ’49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service’ booklet (right). Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
† In the online edition this is provided as downloadable PDFs.
†† Not in online edition.
Bonus 1. Fully-customisable Marketing and Stationery Kit (value £275).
This ten-piece kit gives you ready-made advertisements, posters, leaflets and even your business stationery.Just add your own contact details, and print them.Click here for details of the kit.
Bonus 2. Free mentoring when you complete the course (Value £460)
Once you complete the course, we’ll give you three months’ free business mentoring.
You’ll have a personal mentor who’ll help you set up your own practice (if that’s your choice).
For three months after getting your Diploma you’ll get one-to-one advice and support from an active practitioner.
So if you’re unsure on how to launch your own practice, this mentoring programme will put you on the road to success.
And because it’s all part of the Blackford Centre’s course, it won’t cost you a penny.
Bonus 3. The Diary of a Life Coach (Value £35)
Follow the highs and lows of a professional life coach’s life, as our life coach reports each week on her experiences in the field.
You’ll get insights into her day, and learn from her successes and failures. The Diary is available exclusively to our learners.
Bonus 4. You get the files for a free life coach’s website (Value £385)
You’ll receive a free website for your life coaching practice. The site comes in a range of five colours, complete with sample text. It will save you a lot of money, weeks of delay and the trial and error that comes with designing a website. For more information, click here to see the free life coach’s website.
Bonus 5. You get a free copy of Business Blueprints (Value £17)
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 6. Get ‘Mentor Fortunes’ free. (Value £15)
Persuade anyone they should have you as their mentor – in whatever field you work.
When you enrol on the course, you’ll be able to download this e-book for free. It will teach you how to find, acquire and mentor clients.To read more about this great book, click here.
Bonus 7. New Audio CD! Listen to the course in the car or on your iPod (Value £29)
The course now includes a CD and online mp3 version of the course which you can download. This means you can listen to the course wherever you are – while commuting or on holiday.
Bonus 8. ‘Become a Career Coach’ self-study course (Value £99)
When you sign up for the Diploma in Life Coaching course you’ll also get access to our ‘Become a Career Coach’ self-study course. It contains 16 self-study modules that cover the key areas of career coaching.
So you won’t just learn how to set up as a life coach, you’ll also understand how a career coach works. This means you’ll have a wider range of skills that you can offer to your clients.
*These materials will be available for download from the online version of the course (they won’t be sent in the post). You’ll get access details for this once you’ve enrolled. It’s a self-study course, so your tutor won’t be able to offer you guidance with this bonus self-study material.
Bonus 9. Your First Client Celebration Kit (Value £31)
What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items.
Bonus 10. Roadmap (Value £14)
Our free Roadmap shows you step-by-step what you have to do to become a life coach. Not available anywhere else. “It made everything clear and simple.”
Bonus 11. ‘Guide to Being a Marriage Preparation Coach’ eBook and downloadable Wedding Journal (Value £15)
Earn extra money as a pre-marriage coach. Our guide includes a wedding journal for your clients and full details of how to be a pre-marriage coach. Not available anywhere else.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
- A Diploma to frame and display on your wall.
- An ‘Approved Coach’ logo to use on your site.
- Your name on the ‘Approved Coaches’ listings page.
- We’ll send a free press release to your local news media announcing your success (if you request it).
- The right to use the post nominal letters Dip. LC (BC) after your name.
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items