How to set up your copywriting business in half the time.
Get your first client. Earn double the fees. And work 30% less time
If you’ve been dreaming of a career as a copywriter
here’s a coaching programme that will make it happen.
If you want to become an copywriter – and you don’t want to spend years learning how to get there – we’ve just launched a new coaching programme: The Accelerated Copywriting Launchpad.
We’ll help you land your first client
You want to be a practising copywriter? We’ll help you achieve that. Our role is to help you get your first paying client. We’ll show you how to write professional copy, set up your business, and market your services. Our MMT2™ programme is a battle-hardened system that trains you in all aspects of copywriting practice and business.
The Accelerated Launchpad combines highly specialised individual mentoring with practical exercises and time-proven information to help you become a successful copywriter in half the time.
Only ten places available
Because it’s a new programme, we’re making only ten places available. That’s to ensure that each client get the full attention they’ll need for this intensive programme.
And enrolment is by invitation only. We review each applicant individually, because there’s no point in taking on people who won’t succeed.
What makes the accelerated programme so effective?
There’s a comprehensive and focused set of activities designed to get you straight to an income-producing business:
1.You get a 60-minute telephone coaching session every month with your coach.
Through regular, one-to-one contact with an experienced, successful copywriter, you’ll stay on track as you master the principles of copywriting and learn how to set up your own practice.
The programme is 100% personalized to you and your needs. This is designed to help you:
- set up your copywriting business faster
- start earning money faster
- learn insider secrets that would take years to discover
- avoid the costly mistakes new copywriters make
These sessions will be your primary interaction with your coach, tailored to you – to help you get the most out of the programme. And to make absolutely sure the programme works for you, we’re also including:
2. A further 30-minute follow-up telephone coaching session, again with your coach.
In these monthly follow-up sessions, your coach will make sure you’ve completed your course work and understood the concepts you’ve covered.
This will keep you on task and moving forward toward your goal, and prevent any loss of momentum.
If you have any problems, your coach will work with you to brainstorm a solution designed to get you where you want to be.
By pairing you with a professional coach, the programme gives you the boost you need to start your copywriting business on the right foot!
3. 16 copywriting worksheets – Specially-designed exercises to focus your mind on every aspect of copywriting. Each worksheet will be assessed by your coach, who will then offer constructive, helpful feedback designed to keep you on track.
4. A Private Message Board. Ask your coach questions on the interactive notice board –and share the issue with other members if you want.
5. The “How to” Program – A continuous stream of copywriting information in easily digestible email nuggets. These are designed to supplement the core programme, and give you invaluable information to help you become an copywriting expert faster.
6. The Motivational programme – email advice to help you keep your “eyes on the prize,” moving you forward to the day when you set up your own copywriting practice.
7. Task software – To keep you on track you’ll be sharing a task program with your coach. This will keep you on top of your agreed jobs, and keep all your prospects in view, helping you to bring in business more easily. You’ll know who to contact, when to contact them, and what their needs are.
8. Checklists, Forms and Planners – Designed in Microsoft Word format for ease of use, these professional forms help keep you on top of the big picture and make sure you don’t forget anything in any business situation. you can edit them to suit your needs. They include business forms that will impress your clients and make you look like a seasoned professional.
9. Contracts – Royalty-free contracts you can adapt to your needs.
10. 90 days unlimited email support after you complete – ensuring that you’ll be able to get feedback and support when you need it.
If you’ve ever dreamed of becoming an copywriter, this is an unprecedented opportunity to turn your dream into a reality.
Anyone can do it. You can be coached at home, in your own time, anywhere in the world. You can grow an existing copywriting business, or lay the foundation for a new one. And most importantly, you can be making money as a copywriter in only six months.
Why our coaching is so valuable
Having someone to guide you means fast-tracking to the date when you can launch your copywriting business.
It also helps you reach a deeper understanding of the copywriting industry than you’d ever be able to achieve on your own. That means you’ll be set up for success.
Instead of being left on your own to make mistakes, and blunder into error, your coach will be there to ‘ride shotgun’, and will helpfully point out how you can avoid the pitfalls.
And if you get stuck on a particular issue, your coach will be able to explain it to you.
When the time comes to launch your business, you’ll have the help of an expert coach who has come to know you, understands your strengths and weaknesses, and can help you make crucial decisions that will guide you towards launching the right type of copywriting business with the right focus for you.
Your coach will even mentor you through your first paid jobs, ensuring a good outcome for both you and your clients.
The ‘Copywriting Business Launchpad’ is as close as you can possibly get to guaranteeing your success in this exciting and growing field.
What will I learn in the Accelerated Coaching Programme?
Each week you’ll receive a worksheet on a specific topic. So by the end of the 16 weeks, you’ll have covered all the issues you need to run your practice.
You can send your responses to the Worksheets to your tutor if you want. And in the coaching session, you’ll discuss with your coach the most recent worksheets.
You’ll discover the answers to questions like:
- How much can I charge?
- What’s the most lucrative kind of copywriting?
- Where should I advertise?
- How much can I expect to earn?
- How do I pay for expenses like travel? What about my research time?
- Will they realise I’m just a beginner?
- Do copywriters ever make big mistakes, like errors in the copy? And what happens then?
- Should I take a cut from other suppliers’ charges – and is that immoral?
- Should I take on an assistant?
- Should I straddle both B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to consumer) clients, or concentrate on one or the other?
- Should I write to local companies?
And you’ll discover insights like:
- How to position yourself as an expert
- How to make the most of your valuable time
- How to deal with bothersome clients who find fault with everything
- How to deal with clients’ objections over price
- How to set up a system that delivers a stream of enquiries – while you sleep
- How to get referrals – three tips that really produce results
- How to develop a professional copywriter’s state of mind
- The best way to market your services – in a way that costs virtually nothing
- How to stop procrastinating and achieve a whole lot more
- What kind of work you can and should outsource, leaving you to concentrate on the higher value-added tasks
By the time you finish the coaching programme, you’ll be ready to launch your own copywriting business, focusing on the area of your choice – whether it’s social media, websites or TV commercials.
Or you’ll be ready to go to work for a top business or agency as a well-paid professional copywriter.
Whichever path you choose, the programme will give you the tools you need to ensure a profitable and successful career doing something you love.
What will my coach do for me during my training?
Your coach will be both a teacher and a therapist rolled into one. They’re there to make sure you learn what you need to learn, to motivate you to do what you need to do, and encourage you to stick with it when life is challenging.
Our coaches are all practising copywriters. They coach because they want to help others. Having achieved success in their own right, they want to repay some of the help they received when they were setting up. And maybe in time, you’ll help us by participating in the coaching programme, too?
Start the coaching programme NOW, and you’ll have your OWN copywriting practice in 4 months!
There’s no risk
The best part is, you can try the programme out absolutely, 100% RISK FREE!
If at any time within your first month of lessons, coaching and mentoring, you decide that the Copywriting Business Launchpad isn’t everything you hoped it would be, simply cancel and you’ll receive a full refund.
It’s as simple as that.
But you’re unlikely to cancel because if you’re serious about becoming a copywriter, the Launchpad will turn your dream into a reality.
Your time commitment is about 5 to 10 hours a week, on average. That includes time to go through the checklists and exercises, time to attend our fortnightly coaching call…, making contact via the message board, and implementing what you learn.
The cost is just 4 monthly payments of £395 ($549), billed monthly (every 30 days for 4 months).
You have to invest in yourself, and this coaching programme is the best way to create your own future.
Look at the cost over a lifetime
If you compare the cost of the programme with the benefits you’ll reap over your lifetime, you’ll see what great value this is.
Ten years from now you’ll look back and be amazed at the fees you’ve earned.
Let’s say you earn only £50,000 ($70,000) a year for ten years (and many copywriters earn much more). That totals £500,000 ($700,000) – and your coaching fees will have been only 0.3%, less than one third of one percent!
The cost of not enrolling
The costs of not registering are huge. There’s a lifetime of missed opportunities, low wages, and the disadvantages of working for someone else.
It means lost freedom and missing out on a career you really love.
Above all, it means a lifetime of regret, a sadness that you didn’t take this opportunity when it presented itself.
To delay for a year could cost you a first year revenue of £20,000 ($28,000).
You could always try an amateur coach
If you could find an expert copywriter who was willing to give up their time to coach you – and that’s unlikely – they wouldn’t really know where to start. It’s hard to unlock the knowledge that’s stored in their head. So you end up with vague, unstructured ideas and missing information. And (trust us) not every copywriter works in a methodical or professional way. By contrast we talk with copywriters all the time. So we know what systems the best ones use.
Oh, and they’d see you as a potential competitor, so they’ll charge you more and keep certain information back.
And look at all the extra benefits you get with our programme. You get the worksheets, the unlimited email support (which can run into hours of work), the message board, the How-To and the Motivational Programmes, Checklists, Contracts, and so much more.
This means you get more insights, more one-to-one time, and more backup than is possible elsewhere.
This is your big opportunity to invest in your future and change the direction your life is taking.
Most people are swept along life, as though they’re in a boat in a big river. They let the river take them wherever it chooses. And then they’re surprised and disappointed when they discover where it has led them. All too often, their journey ends up in a rundown part of town. Or worse it leads to a dangerous waterfall where they lose everything.
But now, unlike the rest of the population, you have the opportunity to decide for yourself what you will do with your life. Choose that future, take the plunge now, and get control of your life.
Register your interest here:Enquire Form , and you’ll be on your way to a career you’ll love.
Wishing you every success,
Coaching Programme Director
The Blackford Centre