What's in your course?
Here's what you'll find:
- A Quick Start Guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lie flat for ease of study.†
- 56,000 words of practical ‘how-to’ text. You get detailed information that guides you towards becoming a professional herbalist.
- 31 Videos. Sit back and relax as you learn.
- 11 herbal assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- Including a smart, hard wearing apron in 100% cotton,with useful pockets.
- A useful case which keeps all your course material.†
- A study guide and planner that helps you organize your study.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.†
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course (right) booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your courseThe Apron.This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- 48 Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised as a herbalist. They also check that you can tackle each type of herbal practice.
- How to Write Assignments booklet (left). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It’s not available elsewhere.
- Complete set of soap making materials, with a ‘How to make herbal soap’ booklet.†
- Herbal book†
- Bonus: Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).†
† Not in the online edition, where most of the content is provided as downloadable PDFs.
From time to time we improve, amend and extend the items mentioned here.