What's in your Pack?
Here’s what’s included your course:
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a risk expert. (The online edition modules are downloadable PDFs.)
- 10 tutor-marked assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal
dvice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material*.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises . They occur throughout the course to help you understand risk better. They also check that you can tackle each type of risk.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidan ce on how to prepare your assignments.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
* Printed edition only
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.